Monday, December 3, 2012

Growth Chart

Whoever knew getting 'big' (or bigger), in my case would entail happiness. As i mentioned in my post from last week, I wasn't exactly excited about 'expanding.' The number on the scale is never pretty.
 But my husband- who always finds a way to make me feel great did just that, once again. I was having one of my "I hate the way I look, I'm not going" moments and he came into the room put his arms around me, kissed me on the head, and plainly said " I love your belly, it means our baby will be here soon. I think its beautiful and every time I see it, i know he is getting closer."

I cried of course. I am reassured daily of why the Lord brought Roy and me together. He makes me feel amazing on my 'blah' days. Its such a blessing to have someone in my life that is so selfless. Did i mention I think he is going to be the greatest Dad, ever!? He is pretty awesome.

Im not going to ramble much- I have a fun blog coming up later this week (NURSERY PHOTOS); so I am just going to leave you with some photos we recently had made with Chelsea Busby (Chelsea Busby Photography on Facebook). We had so much fun @ the shoot.

I also wanted to tack on some of my weekly photos of my growth as well as some of our 'first buys' for Hayden!! :)

15 weeks 4 days


16 weeks 1 day

19 weeks 4 days



21 weeks 4 days


23 weeks 2 days

26 weeks 1 Day




26 weeks 1 day- Current belly growth. 





Here are some shots from our photo shoot with Chelsea Busby. These were taken @ Needham Park in Needham, AL. The Fall foliage was in FULL and sunset made for the perfect photos! We had a blast! 








Lastly-just wanted to show some of our 'first purchases' for Hayden! 
I hope you haven't been succumbed to sheer boredom. 
Until next time, Enjoy. 




Shopping for my FIRST set of maternity clothing.
They gave us belly bumps to put in the clothes.
So much fun! 


Hayden's first outfit. Columbia and Camouflage.
Who would've thought it? 

The first thing I am having made for Hayden.
I love it! 

Hayden's FIRST Bama Jersey.
Roll Tide Roll! 

Hayden's first pair or shoes.
John Deere boots.
These were 89.50 but those of you that know me know how spending savvy i am
Hayden's only cost 13.50. Thanks Ebay!

Hayden's first Christmas ornament! 

No comments:

Post a Comment