Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nursery Progress


There are so many things in pregnancy to look forward to. First and foremost the thought of a baby being able to be in your arms ANYTIME you want it to is as exciting as the thought of becoming a parent. Its such an amazing feeling to become excited about the gender, each ultrasound, the first kick, the first time you hear a heartbeat, the first pregnancy test, choosing a name [which for us was a complete act of congress], deciding on this item and that item, whats the best car seat/stroller, and lastly the nursery. Next to the name, this was the most difficult decision we had to make throughout the pregnancy, thus far. Of course i had to do some major convincing to eliminate mossy oak camouflage- but once that was done the search was on.

 Some of the major additions to the room I decided on  were: a neutral wall color from Valspar (something spice),  some neutral bedding online @ Target.com (on sale with free shipping)- [yay], a overstuffed upholstered chair from Babies R Us (also 200.00 off on Black Friday) [yay-again], and a floor lamp that was originally 100.00 @ Kirklands but I landed for 19.95 [did i mention, yay?].
The room is just how I had envisioned. We have a lot of this and thats to add to the walls to finish it up- but I have been so excited to get all the major furniture up and in it, that I have to share!

Until next time, Enjoy!

Some blocks I had made @ ButlerFest 

The John Deere log truck that Grandpa Rodney bought Hayden @ Butler Fest

Hayden's first little stuffed animal

Bedding fabric


Wall Decal for our sweet boy. #Etsy




The "100.00" lamp that I found for 19.95

Daddy's burp cloth for Hayden

Boots to match Daddy. #JohnDeere



His closet..already. (Whoops) #ralphlauren #columbia


Our huge discounted chair. (NONNA bought this- on sale Black Friday)
#BabiesRUS


I cannot wait to walk into this room and see a beautiful baby boy laughing and cooing back at me! 
March cannot get here fast enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment