Friday, January 25, 2013

THIRTY FOUR WEEKS

So, I have completely slacked on my blogging for the week. We went to the Doctor on Wednesday January 23 and its Friday, January 25th. I have been finishing getting all the rooms together and working on packing bags for the Hospital.

I found a must have list for the trip on our 'big day' to the hospital. (I will get to this in the next blog post, but in the mean time I will give you an update on our doctor's appointment). 

We got a great report. (& several photos of Hayden on 4D). 
I have dilated to right at 3cm. I havent had any contractions since the Doctor's appointment but I am still 50% effaced. (Google it). Doc decided to hold off on steroid shot (I go back Tuesday the 29th) and I will get my steroid shot then as well as come off the Procardia and labor can be a 'go' at any point after that. She also told me that she thinks I will make it to 37 weeks (around the 13th) but she does not think I will make it to 38 (since the meds will have been stopped). SOOO we very well could have a beautiful baby boy by the 20th of February- that is less than 4 weeks away!
It is so unreal.

Oh & he has dropped. Some stranger at Dollar General stopped me to inform me "Girl he dropped -you bout ta pop" Funny how im still a little over a month from my original 'due date'. BUT he really has. I thought I had noticed, but wasnt to sure- but he has. May explain the sore achey muscles!

OHHH and his coming home outfit came in. I dont do the whole smocked/appliqué mumbo jumbo- so we opted for a gorgeous navy monogrammed gown with matching hat. (Pics to come later).





Tid-Bits:
How big is baby? Around 5 pounds. According to baby bump he is the size of a butternut squash (These comparisons crack.me.up)
Weight gain/loss? Steady and holding. 16lbs so far this pregnancy!
Movement: 
My belly is a huge punching bag (from the inside) I can also see him 'roll' from one side of my belly to the other. I love to drink something super cold just to watch & feel him move!
Symptoms: Aching/sore muscles in places I didnt know were able to be sore. 


Food cravings: Oranges & Lemons dipped in Dale Sauce- (dont knock it til you try it) 
Belly button: Still an Innie

What I miss:   
My energy. It is G.O.N.E. 
I just want to sleep ALLLL THE TIME. 

What I'm looking forward to? 

My baby shower this weekend!! I cannot wait to see all Haydens goodies!! He is already so blessed!

Mommy reflections: 
Gotta finish packing our hospital bag (last minute things for Daddy as well as Hayden). I cannot wait to see everyone @ the shower or see what all we get. I seriously feel like a kid @ Christmas. 



Im attaching some 4Ds of little man as well as big ole momma whose belly is sitting on her thighs (or so I feel like) HAHA. 




We love tasting our hand

Sticking his tongue out

Roy Oliver Vice, JR

Sweet smile

Mommas sweet boy is so sleepy

Love this sweet face already.




Thank yall for always praying for us. We know the Lord is working on something beyond amazing for Roy's job and I know in the mean time Roy is able to be here with me on bed rest which is such a blessing.  He doesnt miss any doctors appointments and is so supportive of me. He is such a blessing to me. Hayden is going to have the best person ever to grow up under and look up to.

I will catch yall up after my baby shower as well as on the updated hospital bag, this weekend.

Until Next time, ENJOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment