Despite all of the complications it has been terrific! I would not go back nor trade one single day. It really is such a blessing. One that only the Lord is able to give two people.
I am expanding. I have 'dropped'. BUT the doctor said there were "no changes" as far as my cervix was concerned and we have the contractions under control. Praise report.
I had not felt Hayden move as much so, the doc decided to do an ultrasound just in case- He is very much breathing and moving around- just in the wrong place. He is breech again. Those of you that know me know my desire to have a more natural delivery (epidural included) than a c-section. However, the Lords will- will be done and I have faith and trust in that. He has brought Roy, Hayden, and me so far that I have no reason not to trust him.
Hayden is measuring 1 week 6 days (2 weeks basically) further along than me. We still have plans to stop the Procardia @ 34 weeks, get the steroid shots for his lungs to cover me from the 34-35th week and let him come @ that point if he is ready. (THATS only 3 weeks away, folks). Mama & Daddy are ready whenever the Lord thinks he is.
We have put some finishing touches on the nursery (still dont have all the pictures, misc. things completely up) & I am still working on my pinterest projects for his room! :)
Tid-Bits:
How big is baby? He is 4.8 (Four and a half pounds). MY little chunky nugget.
Weight gain/loss? Up 2 pounds. My weight gain is around 14 lbs total this entire pregnancy. YAY!
Weight gain/loss? Up 2 pounds. My weight gain is around 14 lbs total this entire pregnancy. YAY!
Movement:
Hiccups @ night time, right about the time I get comfortable. I was feeling him down low. BUT I am thinking he may have flipped around (PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING) because I am feeling jabs in the ribs again. Symptoms: None @ all. Except the urge to pee ALL.DAY.LONG. :)
Food cravings: Mexican food. I have had it twice this week!
Belly button: Still an Innie
What I miss:
Nothing. Everything I could ever possibly want is right here with me!
What I'm looking forward to?
My next doctors appointment. I am so anxious about finding out if he is breech or has flipped back around. Plus, I love getting updates to see how well the meds and bed rest are working and i love getting to check on my little man.
Mommy reflections:
I have been thinking a lot about how it is less than 8 weeks until his due date. This pregnancy has flown by and I cannot wait to experience birth, no matter the form it comes in, with my husband at my side. I cannot wait to hold my baby boy and love all over him! I keep envisioning how labor could be and what all can go on-but I know in the end the way it happens will be SO MUCH better.
I am going to leave you with pictures of the nursery/my belly.
In the mean time please pray for
*Hayden to move around from breech
*Patience for Daddy (he has so much of this).
*A job to come through still for Roy.
*Continued comfort for this Mom to be.
*Peace, comfort, faith, and trust in the Lord to continue to cover Roy & me for the remainder of this pregnancy and until a job comes through for him.
Until Next Time, Enjoy.
Nothing. Everything I could ever possibly want is right here with me!
What I'm looking forward to?
Mommy reflections:
I have been thinking a lot about how it is less than 8 weeks until his due date. This pregnancy has flown by and I cannot wait to experience birth, no matter the form it comes in, with my husband at my side. I cannot wait to hold my baby boy and love all over him! I keep envisioning how labor could be and what all can go on-but I know in the end the way it happens will be SO MUCH better.
I am going to leave you with pictures of the nursery/my belly.
In the mean time please pray for
*Hayden to move around from breech
*Patience for Daddy (he has so much of this).
*A job to come through still for Roy.
*Continued comfort for this Mom to be.
*Peace, comfort, faith, and trust in the Lord to continue to cover Roy & me for the remainder of this pregnancy and until a job comes through for him.
| 32 Weeks & counting. |
| Love my Butler-Fest finds and the picture frames my friend Amy and my Momma purchased Hayden |
| Coming right along! Love my little snuggle corner. |
| Excuse the stool. Roy and I like to go into his room sometimes and just sit and talk. That is Daddys chair for the time being. :) |
| Panoramic of the nursery. |
Until Next Time, Enjoy.
WOW!!! Is all I can say. I love reading these Blogs I so wish that I would of had these when I was pregnant with you(But we didn't even have computewrs them) Ha Ha!! The unconditional love that you have for this baby cannot be explained the first time that you hold him or see him!!!I love you and Roy and are so happy that God not only Blessed you with each other and Blessed you with little Hayden but he Blessed us also!!! I love you more than you could ever know and have since the first time I felt you move and I can't wait until you have that Blessing in your arms.
ReplyDeleteI have tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check it out at http://lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com/ to see if you want to participate, too!
ReplyDeletePS- 1) LOVE the new design! 2) Love to see how Hayden's room has progressed and come together with time! I am so excited for yall!