Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time Flies.



On June 25, 2012 I started another memory for my mind, a letter for my blog, and the beginning of another human's soon to be memory. I found out Roy and I would be expecting a child.
Happiness is a complete understatement. I don't even know if a word exists in the American Webster Dictionary to explain the joy our hearts felt.
 (Okay,Okay,... so fear was somewhere in there too). Like, how will I provide for this child? How will I go and go and go, until I can't hardly lift my head, but get up again the next day and do it again?? How will I protect my child from the sickness & cruel ailments of the world? How will i demonstrate good morals without being hypocritical?!? 
Its insane how in one minute, with the flash of 2 hot pink lines, your entire way of thinking changes.

I am currently 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant (I wrote this at 9.5 weeks but was hesitant to post....talk about procrastination...)

I am already making a million memories of my baby & he still has a while to 'bake' in Mommas oven.

I know that my sweet baby is a HE and his name is Hayden Wallace Vice.  I know that my sweet baby has a heart beat on average of 140 beats per minute. I know that I am already so in love with him that I officially can understand what it means to love unconditionally. I know what position he likes for me to sleep in and that even a sip of coffee has him doing karate like Jackie Chan. (which i love). He is currently around 2 lbs and can officially hear our voices (even if they're muffled). He is my husbands excuse to 'eat' or jump first in line @ any food receiving line. & I CAN-NOT walk down the hall to our bedroom without swinging his door open and just staring, smiling, and yes, even sometimes crying.

Can I just say, We are so excited to start this new milestone in our life: PARENTHOOD. 
Stick around for continuous coverage of our newest memory(s) :)

[Hopefully I will continue to keep this up]. Enjoy! 











6 comments:

  1. As tears fill my eyes now, I'm reminded of my feelings on the day that it was revealed to me that I was going to be an aunt ( the greatest and Hayden's favorite at that... ) I love being a part of this little miracles life already! I pray for him and y'all daily!!! God will always provide!!!! P.s. bring on the boots! Let the spoiling begin ! :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you have started a blog! Please continue to update all the precious moments you and Roy are experiencing during the first few stages of motherhood. I will definitely be following along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be able to keep going by the unconditional love that you have for Hayden. It won't be that hard. You will want to be with him more that you will be able to. Continue to love him unconditionally all of his life and everything in this old crazy world won't seem so bad. You are blessed to have Hayden in your life but he is so blessed to have you both as parents. The love that you feel right now is a tenth of what it will be when you hear that first cry and see that face for the first time and they place that little miracle in your arms.. You ask how I know this because the day that Haydens mother was handed to me and I heard her cry was one of the most blessed days of my life. I can't wait to see and hold Hayden (they say that you love your children but you love your grandchildren more). I cannot even imagine that kind of love. Hayden your Nonna can't wait. I love you all three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new blog!! can't wait to follow along. you know i know very little about the birthing and growing of babies in mommy's tummies. mine both came on delta airlines!!! so i am really gonna enjoy this!!!

    m.c.
    aka mrs. cowan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I just cried at work.
    On that note, I am increasingly excited for you both every day I see a new photo/post. I know you will both be wonderful parents...I am so proud of y'all and how much you have grown together - and even more proud to have you as my family. I am so excited to meet cousin Hayden!! :)

    - Jeanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are so precious! Can't wait to follow along! Get the followers gadget :)

    ReplyDelete